The ring size chart below will be your best friend in your future online shopping when you buy rings.
When you buy a ring online, for your self or as a gift for someone else, the most difficult part isn’t choosing the coolest ring, but choosing the correct size. This is why I put together a ring size chart and two ways of measuring your finger or a ring you have, to help you find out your rings size.
Please be aware that, even when using this ring size chart, you might get it wrong and the size might not pass exactly. In that case, please write me an email (contact(@)izabellapetrut(dot)com) and I will be happy to help you return and exchange the ring.
Measure your finger to find your ring size
Before you measure your finger for your new ring, choose on which hand and which finger you will want to wear the ring. The right hand is bigger then the left one. Be aware that fingers go down in size in winter (cold weather) and get bigger in summer (in hot weather), sometimes up to one or two sizes. In this situations, I simply wear my ring on different fingers or hands depending on the season. Finger size can change during illness, due to some medication, and during pregnancy, so please take all of this factors into account.
The easiest way to measure your ring size is to go to a jewelry shop in your area and ask them to to it for you. If you want to do this from the comfort of your home, please follow the steps below:
- Take a thin piece of paper, that is 2-3 mm wide and about 60 mm long (for thick fingers you might need a longer piece of paper).
- Wrap it tight around your finger. It should be fit enough at the base of your finger, but large enough to get over the knuckle.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the line where the piece of paper is overlapping.
- Lay the piece of paper flat on a table and measure it with a ruler.
- The length of the piece of paper in millimetres is your size.
Measure a ring you own to find your ring size
If you have a ring that fits perfectly on the finger you will be wearing your new ring on, you can use it to determine the rings size, or to double check the measurement method above. Follow the steps below to measure your existing ring:
1. Choose the ring.
2. Using a rules, measure the diameter of the inside of the ring.
3. Check the table below and find your size.
Ring Size Chart and Converter
If you are unsure about your size, what size to buy, or if you have measured your ring size correctly, please write me a message. I will be happy to help you.