How to make sure you have the best gift for Christmas?
I know it seems a bit early to talk about Christmas gifts, but if you want to buy a really special, custom made gift for someone, or for yourself, you need to think ahead.
- When you buy an Izabella Petrut piece of jewelry that is in stock, don’t wait until the last minute. The stock is limited, many times to just one piece, and if you wait too long, it might not be available any more. Also, the post services will be super busy in December, so this is another reason to order your Izabella Petrut piece now, and avoid the disappointment of not having it in time.
- When you want a custom size, color, or piece, you need to think about the time I need to make it. I make every piece myself. Sometimes the materials I use need time to cure and there are lots of layers to be added, so I may need one or even two weeks for some pieces. Other times I have lots of orders and I need to finish the previous ones before I get to yours (first come, first served). You also have to take into account the delivery time. Usually, within the European Union, delivery takes 3 to 5 days, but before Christmas we all know this always takes much longer.
So, in order to make sure everyone gets their presents in time, I have set “last days” for taking in orders for custom made pieces for 2016:
- for delivery outside the European Union, last chance to order is on November 10th (mostly because sometimes parcels are stuck in customs)
- for delivery inside the European Union, last chance to order is on November 20th
- for pick up in the studio in Vienna (Atelier STOSSIMHIMMEL, Stoss im Himmel 3/3a A-1010 Vienna), last order will be taken on December 1st
These dates might change if I get too many orders. Also, if you are late with your decision, feel free to contact me, maybe you are lucky and I can still squeeze you in.
Now that you know what you need to do in order to get your gift in time, go ahead and choose your favourite.
If you have any questions, please drop me a line and I’ll get back to you very soon.